Friday, June 18, 2010

Second to Last Day!


Well, it's the second to last day and of course I have mixed feelings. I spent the day at the pool with Kim and the evening with my Mom and Grandma tying up odds and ends. Kim also came over at night to help pack my stuff which has caused extreme excitement hence the reason this post is at 3:10...But tomorrow is my final day with friends and family before my trip to Madrid and my friends have planned a final dinner to bid me farewell on all of my exciting trips! I will be posting pictures, videos possibly, and small journal entries to keep everyone up to date on all my adventures! Thank you to my friends and family for their positive wishes. If anyone wishes to write or send anything I will be inserting my address for the my first month in Madrid at the bottom.

Adios for now!



Leo Saraniecki
Calle Cea Bermudez 29, 6ºD
Madrid, Spain

House phone: + 34 915342818 or +34 656378585

1 comment:

  1. Awww Our little Leo is growing up :)...
    You are going to have the best experience over there in Spain. Not only are you lucky but I can honestly say that I'm jealous. You are going to learn Spanish in no time being around those spaniards and knowing you, you will fall in love with the culture. All I can say is best of luck(although you wont need it because we all know you have no problem meeting new people) and I will miss you so much, a summer without you will be the strangest thing ever! Love you pookie <3

    ReplyDelete